By the end of this lesson, you will be able to…
- Identify the records required to document institution and facility eligibility to participate in the CACFP.
- Understand the eligibility requirements for a sponsor of a Summer Food Service Program.
- Identify the records that must be collected and maintained for participants in the CACFP.
- Identify the records required to support meals claimed for CACFP reimbursement.
- Identify the various miscellaneous records that must be maintained to document CACFP compliance.